Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Week 8 Reading and Writing

For this assignment, I'm going to paste a series of questions from the assignment directions and then answer them!

Q: Overall, how well are the reading and writing assignments working for you?
A: I've really enjoyed the flow of the assignments! The readings are fun and not overwhelming. The writing assignments help me engage with the process of storytelling.

Q: Are you happy with your blog? With your project website?
A: Yes! I like how both look and are formatted, especially my project website.

Q: Are you satisfied with how the writing is going for your project? How about your story 
posts?
A: I am satisfied. I think the writing for my storybook is going really well so far. I like certain story posts better than others, but on the whole I have been satisfied with the products.

Q: What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment(s) in your writing for this class? 
A: I think what I have in my storybook so far, including the layout, introduction, and first regular story, look really sharp and have taken a decent amount of time/effort to craft, so I'm proud of that.

Q: What has been your favorite reading so far?
A: My favorite reading has probably been the Gospel of Mark unit. To read it from a literary perspective and focus on storytelling elements was very enjoyable.

Q: Looking forward. Then, after you look back, look forward. Is there anything you want/need to do in order to get more out out of the reading and writing experiences in this class?
A: I don't think so! I'm getting a lot out of it and just need to stay on track!



Image: I chose this image because it related to a reading I really enjoyed from the Saints and Animals Un-Textbook Unit. The reading helped me decide to write my storybook project about Saint Francis, and I even have included this particular story (Saint Francis and the Wolf) in my storybook project as the story for this past week!


A depiction of Saint Francis and the wolf from Saint Francis of 
Assisi Church in San Francisco del Rincón, Guanajuato State, Mexico. 
Source: Wikimedia

No comments:

Post a Comment